Register

CFP National Championship Game

This is the one to use if you want to talk about general college football topics.
The Postmaster General

Re: CFP National Championship Game

Postby Dubby » January 27th, 2020, 2:39 pm

MikeTheTiger wrote:Yes, of course, Burrow is the biggest loss. I was speaking in reference to the players who left early.

As said earlier easier to replace and All World QB and retain the OL See Tennessee 1997 to 1998

Then to bring back All World QB while replacing most of the OL See Tennessee 1996 to 1997

The coaching losses are going to be the biggest hit
Commander Rasczak: Starship Troopers This is for all you new people. I have only one rule. Everybody fights, no one quits. If you don't do your job, I'll shoot you myself! Welcome to the Roughnecks!

The Artist FKA SECRules

Postby MikeTheTiger » January 27th, 2020, 7:19 pm

Bringing back Bo Pelini as DC. I’m not sure what to think about the hire. Offenses have evolved in the 12 seasons since he was last a DC. We’ll see if he can adapt his defensive concepts to that new reality. Definitely has to learn to keep his temper under control as well.

The Postmaster General

Postby Dubby » January 28th, 2020, 9:15 am

MikeTheTiger wrote:Bringing back Bo Pelini as DC. I’m not sure what to think about the hire. Offenses have evolved in the 12 seasons since he was last a DC. We’ll see if he can adapt his defensive concepts to that new reality. Definitely has to learn to keep his temper under control as well.

He and his brother are powder Kegs littlest things used to set them off

Commander Rasczak: Starship Troopers This is for all you new people. I have only one rule. Everybody fights, no one quits. If you don't do your job, I'll shoot you myself! Welcome to the Roughnecks!

The Unimpeachable Source

Postby irishmark » February 4th, 2020, 1:43 pm

MikeTheTiger wrote:Bringing back Bo Pelini as DC. I’m not sure what to think about the hire. Offenses have evolved in the 12 seasons since he was last a DC. We’ll see if he can adapt his defensive concepts to that new reality. Definitely has to learn to keep his temper under control as well.

Got to admit, I'm not a big fan of this hire. He's a step down from Aranda but OTOH, Buddy Ryan might have been a step down from Aranda.
“ if Miami wants to fight after the game, I need one favor. Save Jimmy Johnson’s ass for me”

Lou Holtz

Previous

Return to Everything About College Football