Register

Steph Curry

Like the high-flying, high-scoring, NBA? Then this is the place for you!
The Straw That Stirs the Drink

Re: Steph Curry

Postby Iconoclast » March 4th, 2016, 11:39 am

MikeTheTiger wrote:Apparently, he's doing the same thing again tonight against OKC. He's hit 6 straight shots from 30+ feet against them over the two contests. He has 19 at half on 8-13 shooting though "only" 3-7 beyond the arc.

I have an app on my iPad that allows me to watch my home cable TV over the wifi. I was trying to watch this game but the action results in so much bandwidth usage that it kept timing out. I saw him hit a couple of those 30 foot shots however. All you can do is shake your head.
6-3. Mission accomplished.

The Unimpeachable Source

Postby irishmark » May 29th, 2016, 12:02 pm

Golden State is gonna win game 7.

Domer, you're missing some great basketball. Golden State was phenomenal last night.

As a Bulls fan, I hope they lose. 73-9 ain't no thing if you don't win that ring. But their shooting is amazing
“ if Miami wants to fight after the game, I need one favor. Save Jimmy Johnson’s ass for me”

Lou Holtz

Postby Maz » May 30th, 2016, 6:32 am

I want Golden State to win tonight, not because I'm personally invested in their story (although I fundamentally enjoy watching them play), but because I don't want Oklahoma City to win the title - at least, not until Seattle gets an NBA team again.
I intend to live forever... so far, so good.

Thong

Postby bigearl » May 31st, 2016, 7:27 am

Maz wrote:I want Golden State to win tonight, not because I'm personally invested in their story (although I fundamentally enjoy watching them play), but because I don't want Oklahoma City to win the title - at least, not until Seattle gets an NBA team again.

I mainly wanted Oklahoma City to lose to ensure Durant enters free agency.. I'm hoping he ends up in Boston.. ;)

The Straw That Stirs the Drink

Postby Iconoclast » June 10th, 2016, 3:26 pm

bigearl wrote:
Maz wrote:I want Golden State to win tonight, not because I'm personally invested in their story (although I fundamentally enjoy watching them play), but because I don't want Oklahoma City to win the title - at least, not until Seattle gets an NBA team again.

I mainly wanted Oklahoma City to lose to ensure Durant enters free agency.. I'm hoping he ends up in Boston.. ;)

I think he goes to LA, SA or stays with Ok. City. Although staying with Ok. City really takes away his earning potential with endorsements. I have never liked Ok. City as they just bought a made team, at least they had Durant and had just drafted Westbrook. They were never a city that could get awarded any pro franchise, so they have to go out and buy one.
6-3. Mission accomplished.

Previous

Return to NBA