Register

Game 7 tonight and not a post in here?

Who's the best 2nd baseman of all time? Should there be a salary cap? Should Pete Ro...er...some things have been talked about enough. Come talk MLB!
The Straw That Stirs the Drink

Game 7 tonight and not a post in here?

Postby Iconoclast » November 1st, 2017, 6:52 pm

I know that this place is practically dead, but this has been a fantastic series. At least I think so. Just when you think one team has the edge, the other team takes it. The momentum has swung back and for practically with every game. Right now, it looks like LA has the momentum, which is why Houston will probably win.
Make GASF Great Again!

Thong

Re: Game 7 tonight and not a post in here?

Postby bigearl » November 2nd, 2017, 7:33 am

Iconoclast wrote:I know that this place is practically dead, but this has been a fantastic series. At least I think so. Just when you think one team has the edge, the other team takes it. The momentum has swung back and for practically with every game. Right now, it looks like LA has the momentum, which is why Houston will probably win.

LA made a big mistake starting Darvish... he was terrible. Great series and the juiced balls made it very entertaining.

The Straw That Stirs the Drink

Postby Iconoclast » November 2nd, 2017, 10:38 am

bigearl wrote:
Iconoclast wrote:I know that this place is practically dead, but this has been a fantastic series. At least I think so. Just when you think one team has the edge, the other team takes it. The momentum has swung back and for practically with every game. Right now, it looks like LA has the momentum, which is why Houston will probably win.

LA made a big mistake starting Darvish... he was terrible. Great series and the juiced balls made it very entertaining.

Hindsight is 20-20. It was a fun series. A bit of a disappointing game 7 as compared to the other games. All of the excitement occurred in the first two innings and then is was cruise control from there. All in all, a fun series however. And just as I predicted, Houston won. Just when LA had the momentum.
Make GASF Great Again!

Postby Maz » November 2nd, 2017, 1:40 pm

I just couldn't muster the emotion to care about this series. I'd have chimed in if things were like they were when the site first started and baseball conversation was plentiful, but it's not anymore. Usually, the only time baseball is brought up, is either Cubs (ugh) fans chirping or when the Hall of Fame season comes around (or the occasional Pete "Double UGH" Rose thread).
I intend to live forever... so far, so good.

Thong

Postby bigearl » November 4th, 2017, 5:03 pm

Maz wrote:I just couldn't muster the emotion to care about this series. I'd have chimed in if things were like they were when the site first started and baseball conversation was plentiful, but it's not anymore. Usually, the only time baseball is brought up, is either Cubs (ugh) fans chirping or when the Hall of Fame season comes around (or the occasional Pete "Double UGH" Rose thread).

Yea.. the original crew in here had tons of baseball people.. like I mentioned earlier.. I assume Mikie was crapping himself the last week or so.

Return to MLB