Register

Is the NFL dead?

Who's your favorite team? Favorite player? Favorite coach? What teams & players do you hate? Ladies and gentlemen, it's time to talk a little NFL football!
The Straw That Stirs the Drink

Is the NFL dead?

Postby Iconoclast » September 2nd, 2019, 2:19 am

On here anyway? Sheesh I don't post on here and the place goes quiet. Andrew Luck walked away due to health concerns, the Texans are making questionable moves right and left, the Dophins are in a fire sale, the Bears have a never ending search for a kicker, RBs are holding out not realizing that the NFL of today places a value on RBs that is the second least of any position on offense, only behind the full back. Teams value top TEs more than top RBs which is exactly opposite of how college football values the two.
Everything good that's ever happened to me came out of helping others. Danny Trejo

The Curmudgeon

Re: Is the NFL dead?

Postby Domer » September 3rd, 2019, 11:12 am

Iconoclast wrote:On here anyway? Sheesh I don't post on here and the place goes quiet. Andrew Luck walked away due to health concerns, the Texans are making questionable moves right and left, the Dophins are in a fire sale, the Bears have a never ending search for a kicker, RBs are holding out not realizing that the NFL of today places a value on RBs that is the second least of any position on offense, only behind the full back. Teams value top TEs more than top RBs which is exactly opposite of how college football values the two.

Yeah, its a shame things have slowed down on here. There is a lot going on in the NFL and more players who have been cut by their team will land a spot somewhere else. I'll post more once the regular season gets going.
God, Country, Notre Dame

The Turnover Chain

Postby GR82BACANE » September 3rd, 2019, 12:18 pm

I'm a Giants fane what is there to talk about. Eli sucks and Jones should be the starter from day 1.

The Straw That Stirs the Drink

Postby Iconoclast » September 3rd, 2019, 1:25 pm

Putting Jones in might be good but also could be detrimental to his development. Rushing a guy in isn’t always the best thing to do even if he is the best QB on your roster. Jones will be playing before long.
Everything good that's ever happened to me came out of helping others. Danny Trejo

Return to NFL