Register

Another reason for the Patriots to hate Miami - Kraft busted

Who's your favorite team? Favorite player? Favorite coach? What teams & players do you hate? Ladies and gentlemen, it's time to talk a little NFL football!
Thong

Re: Another reason for the Patriots to hate Miami - Kraft bu

Postby bigearl » March 22nd, 2019, 3:34 pm

Dubby wrote:Where has human trafficking been disproved? These places are notorious for bringing illegals from their countries of origins and forcing them to work for little or nothing in these places.

They didn't charge anyone for any human trafficking charges. They made those insinuations, but didn't file any charges related to human trafficking. The 2 people who "serviced" Kraft were over 50, I believe one was the former owner and a manager.

Thong

Postby bigearl » March 22nd, 2019, 3:35 pm

Iconoclast wrote:While Kraft may keep the tapes private during the investigation, once a verdict is reached, it's likely the tapes will be made public. They are a matter of public record and if People or TMZ or ... petition to have them released, they will likely be released. Again, this is a misdemeanor and the punishment for a first time offender should be pretty light, although they have him doing it twice. The NFL however will likely bring a large fine and a suspension.

I suspect thats part of Kraft having the group of high priced attorneys he's assembled.. I'd imagine they are working on how to suppress the tapes / financially ruin who ever decides to air them.

The Straw That Stirs the Drink

Postby Iconoclast » March 22nd, 2019, 6:22 pm

bigearl wrote:
Dubby wrote:Where has human trafficking been disproved? These places are notorious for bringing illegals from their countries of origins and forcing them to work for little or nothing in these places.

They didn't charge anyone for any human trafficking charges. They made those insinuations, but didn't file any charges related to human trafficking. The 2 people who "serviced" Kraft were over 50, I believe one was the former owner and a manager.

I'm not sure that they have closed the case regarding human trafficking however.
Everything good that's ever happened to me came out of helping others. Danny Trejo

The Straw That Stirs the Drink

Postby Iconoclast » March 22nd, 2019, 6:26 pm

bigearl wrote:
Iconoclast wrote:While Kraft may keep the tapes private during the investigation, once a verdict is reached, it's likely the tapes will be made public. They are a matter of public record and if People or TMZ or ... petition to have them released, they will likely be released. Again, this is a misdemeanor and the punishment for a first time offender should be pretty light, although they have him doing it twice. The NFL however will likely bring a large fine and a suspension.

I suspect thats part of Kraft having the group of high priced attorneys he's assembled.. I'd imagine they are working on how to suppress the tapes / financially ruin who ever decides to air them.

He can sure try and can argue all he wants, but the public record laws are pretty strong, I mean this is the first amendment we are talking about and any news organization can petition the courts to have them disclosed. Oh no doubt that he will fight to have them suppressed, but not sure he will be successful. Personally I don't care to see them, I don't need to see him getting a BJ. I'm sure he did it but to me it's not a big deal. He's single and as I've said, I think it should be legal, regulated and taxed.
Everything good that's ever happened to me came out of helping others. Danny Trejo

Previous

Return to NFL