Register

Lawsuit??

Who's your favorite team? Favorite player? Favorite coach? What teams & players do you hate? Ladies and gentlemen, it's time to talk a little NFL football!
Thong

Re: Lawsuit??

Postby bigearl » February 4th, 2019, 1:26 pm

Iconoclast wrote:I think Wade more than proved himself last night. Lol.

He proved he can at least keep it close. Good for him.. sure he's thrilled this morning. :thumbs:

The Straw That Stirs the Drink

Postby Iconoclast » February 4th, 2019, 3:57 pm

So you admit you were wrong. And had the Rams been able to do anything on offense might have won it. Wade knows his stuff. If Brady is so good then Wade is as good as I claimed. Keeping it close is all he can do.
Everything good that's ever happened to me came out of helping others. Danny Trejo

Thong

Postby bigearl » February 4th, 2019, 4:00 pm

Iconoclast wrote:So you admit you were wrong. And had the Rams been able to do anything on offense might have won it. Wade knows his stuff. If Brady is so good then Wade is as good as I claimed. Keeping it close is all he can do.

The guy you hate is the one who they say figured him out.. McDaniels went Jumbo which caused the Rams to have to adjust the D-line.. leaving LB's to cover. That was why the TD drive looked more "Patriot" like.... as well as why they were able to gash them with runs to finish it out.

Previous

Return to NFL