Register

Lawsuit??

Who's your favorite team? Favorite player? Favorite coach? What teams & players do you hate? Ladies and gentlemen, it's time to talk a little NFL football!
The Unimpeachable Source

Lawsuit??

Postby irishmark » January 22nd, 2019, 3:59 pm

Saw a report on social media that Saints season ticket holders are suing the NFL over the missed pass interference call.

OMG, then I as a Bears fan will sue the NFL over Anthony Millers catch and fumble that was ruled incomplete because the referee picked up the football. :lol: :roll:
“Accuse the other side of that which you are guilty”.

Joseph Goebbells

The Postmaster General

Re: Lawsuit??

Postby Dubby » January 22nd, 2019, 6:51 pm

irishmark wrote:Saw a report on social media that Saints season ticket holders are suing the NFL over the missed pass interference call.

OMG, then I as a Bears fan will sue the NFL over Anthony Millers catch and fumble that was ruled incomplete because the referee picked up the football. :lol: :roll:

The Rams need to follow suit and sue for no call on Groh

That clear face mask happened on 2 yard line who knows what happens if they get first goal at 1 3 more shots rather than having to settle for a FG. Who knows how the game changes if they score TD and are leading by 4 points rather than tied.

The billboards popping up over Metro ATL and around Mercedes Benz are laughable as well

Your boycott in Swamp land is not great loss either

As I've been saying this one fan base to know them is to hate them
Commander Rasczak: Starship Troopers This is for all you new people. I have only one rule. Everybody fights, no one quits. If you don't do your job, I'll shoot you myself! Welcome to the Roughnecks!

The Postmaster General

Postby Dubby » January 22nd, 2019, 7:01 pm

An owner of SE car dealerships avid AINTS Fans is popping these up in Atlanta

Car dealership owner we got robbed let that sink in for awhile :roll:
Commander Rasczak: Starship Troopers This is for all you new people. I have only one rule. Everybody fights, no one quits. If you don't do your job, I'll shoot you myself! Welcome to the Roughnecks!

The Unimpeachable Source

Postby irishmark » January 28th, 2019, 3:26 pm

Dubby wrote:Image

Makes good Saints fans look bad!
“Accuse the other side of that which you are guilty”.

Joseph Goebbells

The Straw That Stirs the Drink

Postby Iconoclast » January 28th, 2019, 4:03 pm

That missed call likely did change the outcome of that game. However as pointed out other missed calls could have impacted the outcome as well. What’s disappointing is that the refs appeared to miss multiple key penalties. I’m not sure of it was them just having a bad game or if it’s due to them “swallowing” their whistles as kinda happens in playoff games.

What will be interesting is how this impacts how they ref the SuperBowl. As happened in the AFC championship game they allows the dbs to be much more physical. Hello beck is a master of taking advantage of that propensity by the refs. Not sure why other coaches don’t figure this out. Although Wade does and I expect Talib and Peters to hold the pats receivers and be much more physical with them then they would during the regular season. Wade is one coach that knows how to beat B and B in the playoffs, will be interesting to see if he can do it again.
Everything good that's ever happened to me came out of helping others. Danny Trejo

Thong

Postby bigearl » January 29th, 2019, 3:24 pm

Iconoclast wrote:That missed call likely did change the outcome of that game. However as pointed out other missed calls could have impacted the outcome as well. What’s disappointing is that the refs appeared to miss multiple key penalties. I’m not sure of it was them just having a bad game or if it’s due to them “swallowing” their whistles as kinda happens in playoff games.

What will be interesting is how this impacts how they ref the SuperBowl. As happened in the AFC championship game they allows the dbs to be much more physical. Hello beck is a master of taking advantage of that propensity by the refs. Not sure why other coaches don’t figure this out. Although Wade does and I expect Talib and Peters to hold the pats receivers and be much more physical with them then they would during the regular season. Wade is one coach that knows how to beat B and B in the playoffs, will be interesting to see if he can do it again.

I suspect the issue will lie with Goff vs Bill B... I don't worry about Brady vs Wade Phillips.

Postby Iconoclast » January 29th, 2019, 4:41 pm

Earl, in that last game Brady barely survived. He took about 20 hits. I’d be more worried about Wade. NE is going to try to take away the running game and make Goff beat them.
Everything good that's ever happened to me came out of helping others. Danny Trejo

Thong

Postby bigearl » January 30th, 2019, 8:01 am

Iconoclast wrote:Earl, in that last game Brady barely survived. He took about 20 hits. I’d be more worried about Wade. NE is going to try to take away the running game and make Goff beat them.

Are you talking about the Denver game? He doesn't exactly have the same defense... and Brady has a damn good record overall vs Wade. Wade's a retread.

The Postmaster General

Postby Dubby » February 1st, 2019, 4:24 pm

irishmark wrote:
Dubby wrote:Image

Makes good Saints fans look bad!

What lost on Aints fans

You led 13-0 and 20-10 at home in the first half

You had the Rams reeling from bad calls you benefited from through the first half and midway through the 3rd Qtr

You couldn't seal the deal in your place

You had poor clock management in the last drive leading up to the bad call where you could made the Rams burn timeouts and used up clock

You kicked FG to take the lead after the bad call it wasn't the last play of the game, you were leading 23-20 all you to do was stop the Rams from getting into FG range.

You won the toss to start OT after you blew stopping the Rams from getting into FG range.

So you had chances to win this game even after the bad call that you're still whinnying about two weeks later. Brees crying that Goodell hasn't addressed boo hoo hoo.

Give me break this why we hate this fan base and this team with dying passion in the ATL long before the SB win in 2009

They always been this bad the SB win just put them on National stage.

Postby Iconoclast » February 4th, 2019, 11:55 am

I think Wade more than proved himself last night. Lol.

Next

Return to NFL