Register

The latest on Antonio Brown

Who's your favorite team? Favorite player? Favorite coach? What teams & players do you hate? Ladies and gentlemen, it's time to talk a little NFL football!
The Straw That Stirs the Drink

Re: The latest on Antonio Brown

Postby Iconoclast » September 27th, 2019, 1:33 am

https://sports.yahoo.com/patriots-failed-in-their-contract-with-antonio-brown-and-bob-kraft-will-end-up-paying-him-9-m-more-010018469.html

Whoops. Looks like the Pats are on the hook for $9 million to Brown. So funny. Bobby Kraft is overjoyed about this I am sure.
Everything good that's ever happened to me came out of helping others. Danny Trejo

Thong

Postby bigearl » October 9th, 2019, 1:12 pm

Iconoclast wrote:Not the first time you could say that about a former Patriot player.

Hey now.

The Straw That Stirs the Drink

Postby Iconoclast » October 10th, 2019, 2:19 pm

bigearl wrote:
Iconoclast wrote:Not the first time you could say that about a former Patriot player.

Hey now.

Good to see you Earl. Have to ask, do you still have the Tom Brady poster on your ceiling? :lol: ;)
Everything good that's ever happened to me came out of helping others. Danny Trejo

Thong

Postby bigearl » October 16th, 2019, 8:21 am

Iconoclast wrote:Good to see you Earl. Have to ask, do you still have the Tom Brady poster on your ceiling? :lol: ;)

:lol: Of course. While he's shown "some small" signs of dropping off a bit, It's still pretty amazing to see him playing at the level he's playing at.

Previous

Return to NFL