Register

Fired Browns coach's party

Who's your favorite team? Favorite player? Favorite coach? What teams & players do you hate? Ladies and gentlemen, it's time to talk a little NFL football!
The Postmaster General

Re: Fired Browns coach's party

Postby Dubby » March 13th, 2018, 12:22 pm

Iconoclast wrote:
Dubby wrote:
Iconoclast wrote:Well Dubby, they made a flurry of moves last week. I'm not sure I agree with all of them, however it's reshaping the team. Now, as long as they don't get too fancy in the draft and just draft the best players, they should improve a lot. They should be in position to continue to stockpile picks in the future by trading down.

Love all the moves. Tyrod is bridge QB while they get a rookie ready to play. Tyrod is clearly better than any QB currently on the Browns roster.

There is no doubt about that. If I were them, I would consider trying to fleece a QB needed team out of some picks this year and next by trading the 4th pick of the draft. I'd take a QB 1 and then move down from the 4th pick and add other players and add picks that allow them to continue to build next year.

The Browns have 4 of the NFL draft 1st 35 picks.

They can get a great haul this year
Commander Rasczak: Starship Troopers This is for all you new people. I have only one rule. Everybody fights, no one quits. If you don't do your job, I'll shoot you myself! Welcome to the Roughnecks!

The Straw That Stirs the Drink

Postby Iconoclast » March 13th, 2018, 5:02 pm

Dubby wrote:The Browns have 4 of the NFL draft 1st 35 picks.

If they just take the best players available to them, then they will be in good shape. I feel sorry for Cleveland fans, they deserve a good team.
Make GASF Great Again!

The Postmaster General

Postby Dubby » March 14th, 2018, 8:25 am

Iconoclast wrote:
Dubby wrote:The Browns have 4 of the NFL draft 1st 35 picks.

If they just take the best players available to them, then they will be in good shape. I feel sorry for Cleveland fans, they deserve a good team.

Yes they/we do.

My oldest brother moved to NC for retirement and better weather. He already has contacted me amazed at the number of Browns Fans he has met already.

Yes I'm Falcons fans and have been one since I moved here. But, make no mistake about it. I'm still a Browns Fan and long suffering one at that.

We deserve better
Commander Rasczak: Starship Troopers This is for all you new people. I have only one rule. Everybody fights, no one quits. If you don't do your job, I'll shoot you myself! Welcome to the Roughnecks!

Previous

Return to NFL