Register

Transfers

This is the one to use if you want to talk about general college football topics.
The Turnover Chain

Transfers

Postby GR82BACANE » January 11th, 2019, 9:49 am

This year is getting crazy. Anyone checked out the transfer portal?

Miami is going hard after a few. Already picked up a few.

Bubba Bolden left USC in October enrolled in JC and now headed to Miami to join his former teammate Brevins.

Martell could join them both the OSU QB from the same HS. Miami has also contacted Jalen Hurts who I do not want. I was hoping for the Buffalo QB Jackson but he declared for the draft after entering the portal.

Miami did get one of his WR though K.J. Osborn his 2018 stats below
52 catches
892 yards
7 tds

Diaz knows he has to improve the offense i and is putting all the current players on notice. He even said if we don't have a QB on campus we can win with we need to find one.

The Artist FKA SECRules

Re: Transfers

Postby MikeTheTiger » January 11th, 2019, 12:08 pm

Do you have a link to the portal? I tried to find it a couple of weeks ago, but my search didn't take me to the actual portal itself.

The Postmaster General

Postby Dubby » January 12th, 2019, 12:15 am

GR82BACANE wrote:This year is getting crazy. Anyone checked out the transfer portal?

Miami is going hard after a few. Already picked up a few.

Bubba Bolden left USC in October enrolled in JC and now headed to Miami to join his former teammate Brevins.

Martell could join them both the OSU QB from the same HS. Miami has also contacted Jalen Hurts who I do not want. I was hoping for the Buffalo QB Jackson but he declared for the draft after entering the portal.

Miami did get one of his WR though K.J. Osborn his 2018 stats below
52 catches
892 yards
7 tds

Diaz knows he has to improve the offense i and is putting all the current players on notice. He even said if we don't have a QB on campus we can win with we need to find one.

Miami is in the hunt for Hurts

Also Maryland since he credits Locksley for improving his game
Commander Rasczak: Starship Troopers This is for all you new people. I have only one rule. Everybody fights, no one quits. If you don't do your job, I'll shoot you myself! Welcome to the Roughnecks!

The Turnover Chain

Postby GR82BACANE » January 17th, 2019, 8:36 am

Looks like Miami will take 4 transfers lol

Osborn
Martell
Bubba
And the DT from UCLA will be on a visit and would fill a starting spot.

The Postmaster General

Postby Dubby » January 17th, 2019, 9:21 am

Hurts going to Oklahoma
Commander Rasczak: Starship Troopers This is for all you new people. I have only one rule. Everybody fights, no one quits. If you don't do your job, I'll shoot you myself! Welcome to the Roughnecks!

The Unimpeachable Source

Postby irishmark » January 17th, 2019, 10:25 am

Brandon Wimbush to UCF.
"I don't care if Pat Terrell is so wide open, you could walk up and hand him the football! Take the sack"!

Lou Holtz to Tony Rice.

The Turnover Chain

Postby GR82BACANE » January 17th, 2019, 10:30 am

Hicks the former SMU QB followed his former HC to Arkansas

The Artist FKA SECRules

Postby MikeTheTiger » January 17th, 2019, 11:50 am

Dubby wrote:Hurts going to Oklahoma

I'm not sure about the fit on this one. There's a reason he lost the starting job to Tagovailoa. He wasn't a good enough passer to run the kind of offense Bama wanted to run, which isn't all that different from the offense Oklahoma runs.

The Postmaster General

Postby Dubby » January 17th, 2019, 1:48 pm

MikeTheTiger wrote:
Dubby wrote:Hurts going to Oklahoma

I'm not sure about the fit on this one. There's a reason he lost the starting job to Tagovailoa. He wasn't a good enough passer to run the kind of offense Bama wanted to run, which isn't all that different from the offense Oklahoma runs.

Locksley worked with him while he was there and it said his passing had improved. Showed some flashes in the SEC title game Vs Georgia

That is why he almost followed Locksley to Maryland

He went to Oklahoma because they're still suppose to be competing for National title

We'll see if his passing skills have improved enough for him to win the job.

Return to Everything About College Football