Register

CF PICKEM National Championship(s) Results

This is the one to use if you want to talk about general college football topics.
His Noliness

CF PICKEM National Championship(s) Results

Postby *YNC* Aloha Nole » January 8th, 2019, 4:43 am

This week’s CF PICKEM came down to a 6-way tie for the win with a 2-0 marks for the week.

Tiebreaker #1 was: # of TD passes; Clemson (CFP National Championship Game; 1/7/19 8:00 PM). Chief picked 3. Dolphinsfan predicted 3. Domer guessed 3. GR82BACane called 3. Hammerhead chose 2. And Irish 78 took 2. The answer was 3. Tiebreaker #1 eliminated Hammerhead, and Irish 78.

Tiebreaker #2 was: Total Points Scored {Both Teams added together} - Div-1AA National Championship Game; 1/5/19 12:00 PM. Chief took 34. Dolphinsfan had 66. Domer selected 56. And GR82BACane went with 54. The answer was 62.

So Congrats to Dolphinsfan on winning this week’s PICKEM. This is his second weekly win for the season.

This is how everyone graded out:

2-0 (Winner by Tiebreaker #2)
Dolphinsfan Image

2-0
Chief
Domer
GR82BACANE
Hammerhead
Irish 78

1-1
*YNC* MikeTheTiger
Aloha Nole
D1SportsNet
Griff
KKNole
MiaDomer
Moose
Redwood
Seattle Irish
Shake Down
Xenon

0-2
Dubby

There will be no *Mulligan* for this week, as a *Mulligan* would net zero wins for the week.

Weekly Winners
Week 0 – Aloha Nole
Week 1 – Aloha Nole
Week 2 – Jake
Week 3 – D1SportsNet
Week 4 – *YNC* MikeTheTiger
Week 5 – Dolphinsfan
Week 6 – Shake Down
Week 7 – D1SportsNet
Week 8 – BCEaglesFan
Week 9 – Seattle Irish
Week 10 – GR82BACane
Week 11 – Red Cavalier
Week 12 – Seattle Irish
Week 12A – Redwood
Week 13 – C_hawkfan
Week 14/CCG – KKNole
Bowl 1 – C_hawkfan
Bowl 2 – Jake
Bowl 3 – D1SportsNet
NC – Dolphinsfan
Petty Officer Marcus Luttrell, author of "Lone Survivor," described Navy Seal Medal of Honor recipient LT Michael Murphy as "An iron-souled warrior of colossal and almost unbelievable courage in the face of the enemy."

The Artist FKA SECRules

Re: CF PICKEM National Championship(s) Results

Postby MikeTheTiger » January 11th, 2019, 10:00 am

Congratulations to my son for his second weekly win. It was only two games, but it might be just as impressive that he came up with reasonable tiebreaker selections. I have to say that it makes me proud that he chose Clemson at least partially based upon his disdain for Alabama. I sent him to bed at halftime with Clemson leading and he complained that he didn't want it to turn out like it did when I put him to bed during the Super Bowl with the Falcons up 28-3. First thing he asked when I woke him up was if Clemson had won. When I told him the score, he gave an emphatic, "YEAH!!!" That's my boy.

The Postmaster General

Re: CF PICKEM National Championship(s) Results

Postby Dubby » January 11th, 2019, 12:09 pm

I totally forget to play I at least would picket NDSU right :oops:
Commander Rasczak: Starship Troopers This is for all you new people. I have only one rule. Everybody fights, no one quits. If you don't do your job, I'll shoot you myself! Welcome to the Roughnecks!

Return to Everything About College Football