Register

SMU

This is the one to use if you want to talk about general college football topics.
The Turnover Chain

SMU

Postby GR82BACANE » October 9th, 2019, 8:55 am

6 0 and ranked for the 2nd week in a row. Last week was their first ranking since the death penalty ruined that program. I did enjoy watching them in the early 80's Saw them shutout Arkansas 17-0 at War Memorial in 83 IIRC in a torrential downpour.

But this gets little coverage. Thinking Chad Morris wished he stayed rather making a career suicide decision to go to Pork Chop Hill

The Postmaster General

Re: SMU

Postby Dubby » October 9th, 2019, 10:28 am

GR82BACANE wrote:6 0 and ranked for the 2nd week in a row. Last week was their first ranking since the death penalty ruined that program. I did enjoy watching them in the early 80's Saw them shutout Arkansas 17-0 at War Memorial in 83 IIRC in a torrential downpour.

But this gets little coverage. Thinking Chad Morris wished he stayed rather making a career suicide decision to go to Pork Chop Hill

It's great seeing SMU relevant again in college Football

I watched the end of the Tulsa game and the OT classic comeback and win

There three teams ranked in the America and none them are UCF (4-2) or Houston (2-3)

Memphis, Cincy and SMU
Commander Rasczak: Starship Troopers This is for all you new people. I have only one rule. Everybody fights, no one quits. If you don't do your job, I'll shoot you myself! Welcome to the Roughnecks!

Return to Everything About College Football