Register

Yep! Still relevant!!

This is the one to use if you want to talk about general college football topics.
The Unimpeachable Source

Yep! Still relevant!!

Postby irishmark » February 23rd, 2018, 6:56 am

Motivation is simple! You eliminate those that are not motivated!

Lou Holtz

The Curmudgeon

Re: Yep! Still relevant!!

Postby Domer » February 27th, 2018, 11:57 am

Haters.....

:P
God, Country, Notre Dame

Postby Redwood » April 13th, 2018, 5:18 am

As a college football fan (trying to leave regional bias behind) I think it is time for Notre Dame to join the ACC or Big Ten. Notre Dame is their own worst enemy when it comes to their schedule. What is the point of playing the top teams from every conference if it hurts your playoff chances? The road would be much easier if Notre Dame would get with the times and join the B1G or the ACC. Tradition is hard to overcome but I think it needs to be done.

I am sure this has been discussed :horse: many times but it is worth taking another look at, especially the way the college football landscape keeps changing.
I do not believe in atheists. Therefore they do not exist.

The Curmudgeon

Postby Domer » April 15th, 2018, 9:05 am

Redwood wrote:As a college football fan (trying to leave regional bias behind) I think it is time for Notre Dame to join the ACC or Big Ten. Notre Dame is their own worst enemy when it comes to their schedule. What is the point of playing the top teams from every conference if it hurts your playoff chances? The road would be much easier if Notre Dame would get with the times and join the B1G or the ACC. Tradition is hard to overcome but I think it needs to be done.

I am sure this has been discussed :horse: many times but it is worth taking another look at, especially the way the college football landscape keeps changing.

I agree, Redwood. I wish they would go ahead and join the ACC as a full member.
God, Country, Notre Dame

Postby Jake » July 1st, 2018, 2:52 pm

Domer wrote:
Redwood wrote:As a college football fan (trying to leave regional bias behind) I think it is time for Notre Dame to join the ACC or Big Ten. Notre Dame is their own worst enemy when it comes to their schedule. What is the point of playing the top teams from every conference if it hurts your playoff chances? The road would be much easier if Notre Dame would get with the times and join the B1G or the ACC. Tradition is hard to overcome but I think it needs to be done.

I agree, Redwood. I wish they would go ahead and join the ACC as a full member.

That day is coming. ND acknowledged as much when they 95% joined the ACC. "Super conferences" are running (ruining?) the show and it'll only get worse.

Postby GR82BACANE » July 2nd, 2018, 7:00 am

Well they can't stop at 15 teams so who would the 16th team be?

His Noliness

Postby Aloha Nole » July 2nd, 2018, 7:10 am

GR82BACANE wrote:Well they can't stop at 15 teams so who would the 16th team be?

My bet would be UConn.
Petty Officer Marcus Luttrell, author of "Lone Survivor," described Medal of Honor recipient LT Michael Murphy as "An iron-souled warrior of colossal and almost unbelievable courage in the face of the enemy."

The Straw That Stirs the Drink

Postby Iconoclast » July 2nd, 2018, 12:55 pm

GR82BACANE wrote:Well they can't stop at 15 teams so who would the 16th team be?

BYU is keeping their fingers crossed. LOL
Make GASF Great Again!

His Noliness

Postby Aloha Nole » July 2nd, 2018, 3:03 pm

Iconoclast wrote:

BYU is keeping their fingers crossed. LOL

LOL :dead:

Nope... not even a chance.

Basketball rules the roost in the ACC. In fact, I am flabbergasted that UConn didn't get the last invite over Louisville.
Petty Officer Marcus Luttrell, author of "Lone Survivor," described Medal of Honor recipient LT Michael Murphy as "An iron-souled warrior of colossal and almost unbelievable courage in the face of the enemy."

Return to Everything About College Football