Register

Steph Curry

Like the high-flying, high-scoring, NBA? Then this is the place for you!
The Straw That Stirs the Drink

Re: Steph Curry

Postby Iconoclast » March 4th, 2016, 11:39 am

MikeTheTiger wrote:Apparently, he's doing the same thing again tonight against OKC. He's hit 6 straight shots from 30+ feet against them over the two contests. He has 19 at half on 8-13 shooting though "only" 3-7 beyond the arc.

I have an app on my iPad that allows me to watch my home cable TV over the wifi. I was trying to watch this game but the action results in so much bandwidth usage that it kept timing out. I saw him hit a couple of those 30 foot shots however. All you can do is shake your head.
Everything good that's ever happened to me came out of helping others. Danny Trejo

The Unimpeachable Source

Postby irishmark » May 29th, 2016, 12:02 pm

Golden State is gonna win game 7.

Domer, you're missing some great basketball. Golden State was phenomenal last night.

As a Bulls fan, I hope they lose. 73-9 ain't no thing if you don't win that ring. But their shooting is amazing
“Accuse the other side of that which you are guilty”.

Joseph Goebbells

Postby Maz » May 30th, 2016, 6:32 am

I want Golden State to win tonight, not because I'm personally invested in their story (although I fundamentally enjoy watching them play), but because I don't want Oklahoma City to win the title - at least, not until Seattle gets an NBA team again.
I intend to live forever... so far, so good.

Thong

Postby bigearl » May 31st, 2016, 7:27 am

Maz wrote:I want Golden State to win tonight, not because I'm personally invested in their story (although I fundamentally enjoy watching them play), but because I don't want Oklahoma City to win the title - at least, not until Seattle gets an NBA team again.

I mainly wanted Oklahoma City to lose to ensure Durant enters free agency.. I'm hoping he ends up in Boston.. ;)

The Straw That Stirs the Drink

Postby Iconoclast » June 10th, 2016, 3:26 pm

bigearl wrote:
Maz wrote:I want Golden State to win tonight, not because I'm personally invested in their story (although I fundamentally enjoy watching them play), but because I don't want Oklahoma City to win the title - at least, not until Seattle gets an NBA team again.

I mainly wanted Oklahoma City to lose to ensure Durant enters free agency.. I'm hoping he ends up in Boston.. ;)

I think he goes to LA, SA or stays with Ok. City. Although staying with Ok. City really takes away his earning potential with endorsements. I have never liked Ok. City as they just bought a made team, at least they had Durant and had just drafted Westbrook. They were never a city that could get awarded any pro franchise, so they have to go out and buy one.
Everything good that's ever happened to me came out of helping others. Danny Trejo

Previous

Return to NBA