Register

Complete NBA Offseason coverage

Like the high-flying, high-scoring, NBA? Then this is the place for you!

Complete NBA Offseason coverage

Postby michael.aglialoro.10 » July 16th, 2014, 1:04 pm

http://thisissportszone.com/nba-free-ag ... -thus-far/

Hey everybody, for all the latest moves, rumors and reviews from the NBA offseason, stop by ThisIsSportsZone.com and let us know what you think; we give our take on the biggest losers, and the worst and best contracts given out so far. All comments and feedback are encouraged.

The Curmudgeon

Re: Complete NBA Offseason coverage

Postby Domer » July 16th, 2014, 1:23 pm

Or read it and then come back and discuss it here!

;)

We're not here to send traffic to another website.
God, Country, Notre Dame

Postby michael.aglialoro.10 » July 16th, 2014, 1:47 pm

Whichever works

Postby michael.aglialoro.10 » July 16th, 2014, 1:49 pm

Btw, whose this 'we' u speak of, r u a moderator? If u r u could tell me what u r here for then, as it doesn't look like anyone posts to this forum

The Curmudgeon

Postby Domer » July 16th, 2014, 1:54 pm

michael.aglialoro.10 wrote:Btw, whose this 'we' u speak of, r u a moderator? If u r u could tell me what u r here for then, as it doesn't look like anyone posts to this forum

Yes, I am a Moderator. The majority of our membership is made up of college football fans, although we have plenty of members with interests in all sports. Our traffic historically slows down during the off season for college football. That includes fans of other sports. We are just coming into the time period where our traffic picks back up. As folks come back, you'll see more activity in all Forums. I was just trying to make a friendly point that we want our members to discuss sports here as much as possible. If they also want to discuss them somewhere else, that is fine.
God, Country, Notre Dame

Postby michael.aglialoro.10 » July 16th, 2014, 2:00 pm

Well I'm not tryin to start anything, which is why I put a basketball post in what I thought was an NBA forum, so maybe I misinterpreted somethin but is it a problem if I post stuff here? I really dont care where the discussion goes but I dont get the whole 'we not tryin to draw traffic to other sites thing' cuz I see a lot of links to established sites here, and im just tryin to get exposure for my site, which doesn't seem like a problem to me but what do I know

The Curmudgeon

Postby Domer » July 16th, 2014, 2:05 pm

michael.aglialoro.10 wrote:Well I'm not tryin to start anything, which is why I put a basketball post in what I thought was an NBA forum, so maybe I misinterpreted somethin but is it a problem if I post stuff here? I really dont care where the discussion goes but I dont get the whole 'we not tryin to draw traffic to other sites thing' cuz I see a lot of links to established sites here, and im just tryin to get exposure for my site, which doesn't seem like a problem to me but what do I know

I'm not trying to start anything, either. If you made more general posts in more than one forum, it may not have hit me that you are just using this site to recruit people to your website. Without checking, I do not remember a thread you started that did not contain a link to your site. It seemed that recruiting people to your website was the only reason you ever post here. If I'm wrong about that, then post away. If recruiting people to your website is the only reason you became a member here, that is not what we want.
God, Country, Notre Dame

Postby michael.aglialoro.10 » July 16th, 2014, 2:11 pm

Well I honestly have no use for this other than that, but if u guys are a sports forum who wants educated and knowledgeable ppl to contribute, then I do feel my content serves a purpose here, if u dont, then I guess I got nothin elae to add

The Unimpeachable Source

Postby irishmark » July 17th, 2014, 8:28 am

michael.aglialoro.10 wrote:Well I honestly have no use for this other than that, but if u guys are a sports forum who wants educated and knowledgeable ppl to contribute, then I do feel my content serves a purpose here, if u dont, then I guess I got nothin elae to add

Good luck, Michael.

I'm an Administrator and I concur with Domer.
“Accuse the other side of that which you are guilty”.

Joseph Goebbells

The Straw That Stirs the Drink

Postby Iconoclast » July 28th, 2014, 3:30 pm

I don't know about anyone else, but posting with text speak is really off putting. I have a SIL who grades bar exams and she takes off when candidates answer using text speak. She says "you want to be a lawyer, then write in the manner in which you would to a client."
Everything good that's ever happened to me came out of helping others. Danny Trejo

Return to NBA