Register

How Soon Cleveland Forgets

Like the high-flying, high-scoring, NBA? Then this is the place for you!

How Soon Cleveland Forgets

Postby michael.aglialoro.10 » July 8th, 2014, 11:06 am

http://thisissportszone.com/soon-cleveland-forgets/ does anyone else find it strange that Cleveland may welcome LeBron back after his 'betrayal' of the fanbase that incited a nation?

The Postmaster General

Re: How Soon Cleveland Forgets

Postby Dubby » July 8th, 2014, 11:29 am

michael.aglialoro.10 wrote:http://thisissportszone.com/soon-cleveland-forgets/ does anyone else find it strange that Cleveland may welcome LeBron back after his 'betrayal' of the fanbase that incited a nation?

I still think this all is LeBron ego trip and ESPN trying to make the NBA relevant in the off-season and he resigns with The Heat.
Commander Rasczak: Starship Troopers This is for all you new people. I have only one rule. Everybody fights, no one quits. If you don't do your job, I'll shoot you myself! Welcome to the Roughnecks!

Postby michael.aglialoro.10 » July 8th, 2014, 11:30 am

Very possible

The Postmaster General

Postby Dubby » July 12th, 2014, 5:38 pm

Mark me down as shocked he came home.

I do like how he said some things in life are bigger than basketball.

No secret his wife never liked living in Miami.
Commander Rasczak: Starship Troopers This is for all you new people. I have only one rule. Everybody fights, no one quits. If you don't do your job, I'll shoot you myself! Welcome to the Roughnecks!

The Curmudgeon

Postby Domer » July 13th, 2014, 8:13 am

I'm sorry, but I have disliked James since he was a punk in high school. I really don't care what he does.
God, Country, Notre Dame

His Noliness

Postby *YNC* Aloha Nole » July 13th, 2014, 8:25 am

He is currently flapping his cake hole about signing a long term contract with Cleveland NEXT YEAR. I'm sorry, but if he gets offered a ton of cash next year (more than Cleveland has offered him), I can see him bolting in a hot minute.

He talks of home, loyalty, etc. But all I see is a guy chasing the almighty buck.
Petty Officer Marcus Luttrell, author of "Lone Survivor," described Navy Seal Medal of Honor recipient LT Michael Murphy as "An iron-souled warrior of colossal and almost unbelievable courage in the face of the enemy."

The Postmaster General

Postby Dubby » July 14th, 2014, 8:46 am

Aloha Nole wrote:He is currently flapping his cake hole about signing a long term contract with Cleveland NEXT YEAR. I'm sorry, but if he gets offered a ton of cash next year (more than Cleveland has offered him), I can see him bolting in a hot minute.

He talks of home, loyalty, etc. But all I see is a guy chasing the almighty buck.

He not going anywhere. The deal is structured so he can get another max deal with the new TV contract comes out in couple of years.

Thong

Postby bigearl » July 15th, 2014, 10:09 am

I don't think it's him chasing $$$'s... he realized the window was closing in Miami and moved on. It just so happens that Cleveland is building with young stars (along with what looks like supplementing Lebron with another established stud..ie Kevin Love). If all the pieces fall into place, Lebron will win one in Cleveland and his popularity will absolutely explode there.

The Unimpeachable Source

Postby irishmark » July 16th, 2014, 11:00 am

bigearl wrote:I don't think it's him chasing $$$'s... he realized the window was closing in Miami and moved on. It just so happens that Cleveland is building with young stars (along with what looks like supplementing Lebron with another established stud..ie Kevin Love). If all the pieces fall into place, Lebron will win one in Cleveland and his popularity will absolutely explode there.

Mike Miller was a great pickup yesterday.
“Accuse the other side of that which you are guilty”.

Joseph Goebbells

The Unimpeachable Source

Postby irishmark » July 16th, 2014, 11:00 am

And the Bulls getting Pau Gasol was big.
“Accuse the other side of that which you are guilty”.

Joseph Goebbells

Next

Return to NBA