Register

Rocket's win streak now at 17

Like the high-flying, high-scoring, NBA? Then this is the place for you!
Don't bite me, you little @#$%!

Rocket's win streak now at 17

Postby DiehardLonghornFan » March 8th, 2018, 9:03 am

I know this forum doesn't get much action, but I got to give props to my Rockets this year. Two fourteen plus win streaks is impressive to me. The biggest challenge will be of course getting past Golden State in the playoffs. Time will tell.
HOOK 'EM!

The Artist FKA SECRules

Re: Rocket's win streak now at 17

Postby *YNC* MikeTheTiger » March 11th, 2018, 7:57 pm

DiehardLonghornFan wrote:I know this forum doesn't get much action, but I got to give props to my Rockets this year. Two fourteen plus win streaks is impressive to me. The biggest challenge will be of course getting past Golden State in the playoffs. Time will tell.

They are definitely having an outstanding year. The Warriors will have to bring their A game come playoff time. It never seems like Chris Paul gets quite the respect he deserves. He gets a lot, but he's in the very elite of the elite.

The Postmaster General

Postby Dubby » March 13th, 2018, 4:30 pm

*YNC* MikeTheTiger wrote:
DiehardLonghornFan wrote:I know this forum doesn't get much action, but I got to give props to my Rockets this year. Two fourteen plus win streaks is impressive to me. The biggest challenge will be of course getting past Golden State in the playoffs. Time will tell.

They are definitely having an outstanding year. The Warriors will have to bring their A game come playoff time. It never seems like Chris Paul gets quite the respect he deserves. He gets a lot, but he's in the very elite of the elite.
games

I expect a monster series between the two

No matter what the pundits are saying

It is not a given the Warriors can not be beaten in 7 game series by the Rockets
Commander Rasczak: Starship Troopers This is for all you new people. I have only one rule. Everybody fights, no one quits. If you don't do your job, I'll shoot you myself! Welcome to the Roughnecks!

The Straw That Stirs the Drink

Postby Iconoclast » March 19th, 2018, 10:44 am

I've been watching the NBA a bit more this year. Partly because there are more "marquee" teams. If the Rockets can get by Golden State, then the title is theirs. The West is so much better than the East right now. It has been for the past few years but this year the gap is really wide. I'm looking forward to the western conference playoffs.
Make GASF Great Again!

The Postmaster General

Postby Dubby » March 23rd, 2018, 5:57 pm

Iconoclast wrote:I've been watching the NBA a bit more this year. Partly because there are more "marquee" teams. If the Rockets can get by Golden State, then the title is theirs. The West is so much better than the East right now. It has been for the past few years but this year the gap is really wide. I'm looking forward to the western conference playoffs.

Super Team (Golden St) is injury riddled right now

The Rockets are dominating the NBA currently
Commander Rasczak: Starship Troopers This is for all you new people. I have only one rule. Everybody fights, no one quits. If you don't do your job, I'll shoot you myself! Welcome to the Roughnecks!

Return to NBA