GASF.COM has plans to distribute content to other sites, including some major commercial online services. By submitting an article to us, you agree to let us use the article not only on GASF.COM , but any place content from GASF.COM is used. You, however, retain the copyright in your work and are free to reuse it in any way you want.
We are interested in seeing well-written sports features, stories, editorials, game recaps, game previews, season previews and other articles that will entertain our audience.
Among the broad subject areas we focus on are College Football, Baseball, Pro Football and sports in general (even golf). Non-sports related articles will be published only if deemed appropriate. We are a sports site, so we want to publish sports articles.
We will not accept any political or purely news related articles.
We only accept submissions from the original author of the article or a publicist hired by the copyright owner to submit material here. By submitting material, you acknowledge that you are legally entitled to distribute the work and to allow it to be redistributed. (If you are a book publisher or public relations firm with copy to distribute, please include a note to that effect at the top of the article you submit.) We do not pay for articles, and do not accept articles that are primarily advertisements. However, you may place a brief resource box and contact information (but no ads) at the end of your article. We cannot guarantee that we will use your article on GASF.COM, but we will give it a read and let you know.
Article length should be up around at least 800 words, shorter articles will be evaluated on a case by case basis. If their content is strong enough a shorter article might still be worthy of publishing. Articles over 2000 words are near the maximum length, again this will be evaluated on a case by case basis. Options are trimming, or splitting into a multi part article.
- Title of Article (REQUIRED)
- Sub-Title of Article
- Article itself (REQUIRED)
- How you want your byline to appear (REQUIRED)
- A Kicker line for the index pages
- Spell check please.
- Read it through THREE times slowly before submitting to repair any major grammatical errors.
- Submit it in a word doc or text doc or rtf. If you know html then a well marked up htm file is acceptable. We do employ a css Stylesheet, information on the sylesheet classes can be obtained from the editor upon request. If you know XML then email the editor for more detailed information on our schema.
- The editor will read, fix small errors, and publish it. If there are bigger issues the editor will help improve the article or in rare cases decline to publish.
- You will receive an email once your article is in the hopper informing you when your article is due to go live.
- Read your article
Submit your article to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or for Baseball articles submit it to: email@example.com
Or for College Football articles send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have additional questions about submitting content to GASF.COM , please send email to email@example.com.